50 pcs, Legines Brass Pipe Fitting, Close Nipple,1/2" NPT Male
- Close nipple for creating a close fit between two connecting pipes.
- Connecting to female threaded pipes,creating a tighter seal than straight threads.
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- Operating temperatures range from -53 to 121 degrees C (-65 to 250 degrees F).
- These fittings contain lead and are not allowed by federal law to be installed for
Details: The close nipple pipe fitting has male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threaded connections.
This close nipple fitting is a section of threaded pipe used to create a close fit between two connecting pipes.
It has male NPT threads for connecting to female threaded pipes, creating a tighter seal than straight threads.
The operating temperatures are for this fitting range from -53 to 121 degrees C (-65 to 250 degrees F).
Pipe fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries.
When purchasing pipe fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size, and required durability.
Fittings are available threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipe wall thickness).
-Maximum working pressure: Operating pressure UP to 1200psi
-Measurement System: Inch
-Item Shape : Nipple