Brand: AB Biller
Color: Padauk Wood
- Hardened Stainless Spring Steel Tip, with Double Barb, Swivel and Safety Cap.
- Stainless Spring Steel shaft, 5/16" hardened to Rockwell 44C. Open Muzzle for easy top loading.
- All natural rubber slings, 9/16" O.D. with stainless steel wishbone, Muzzle, grip and butt are rugged plastic.
- Redesigned, patented safety allows for easy, one-handed operation featuring silent lock and unlock. Adapts for both right and left-handed position.
- Patented trigger mechanism manufactured from hardened stainless spring steel and housed in a Nylon cartridge provides smooth and reliable trigger action.
Publisher: AB Biller
Details: The A.B. Biller Sea Hornet, built in the U.S.A. and in use all over the world, has proven itself as the foremost production speargun on today's market. The stainless steel trigger mechanism is unsurpassed in reliability and smooth action. The high grade gooved padauk barrel provides pinpoint accuracy, easy underwater maneuverability due to its neutral buoyancy and absorbs 80% of the firing noise the gun will create.