New Tusa WaterProof D7 PRO Front Zip Trilam Drysuit with Integrated Silicone Seals & Quick Cuff System (Size Medium-Large)
- Front entry design for easy self-donning and superior performance....Winner of Best Drysuit by TAUCHEN
- ISS Integrated Silicone Seals and Quick Cuff System....Two expandable POWER POCKETS on each leg.
- Warm Neck Valve....An improved warm neck design with the addition of a double valve for better draining.
- Kevlar Knee Pads - Schoeller Kevlar Knee Reinforcement made of Schoeller Keprotect Military Grade Kevlar.
- Included: H1 5/7mm Hood with double vent H.A.V.S technology, A Waterproof 1000 Cordura bag which can be carried as a backpack, Suspenders, Low pressure hose, and a Spare kit of Silicone Seals
Details: HI-END FRONT ZIP IN HEAVY DUTY CORDURA SHELL WITH INTEGRATED SILICONE SEALS.
For better and for worse, the new reinforced D7 PRO CORDURA ISS takes all the beating any terminator classified Tech-Diver can deliver, thanks to the complete outer lining in Cordura®.
D7 PRO CORDURA ISS, a High-End reinforced Trilaminate Suit, is the preferred choice for divers with Technical and Advanced Diving as preference. But also the common sport diver that appreciates quality and style will relish being equipped in something that outdoes all other suits in an appealing way and have the strength to outlast any ruff diving or environment the owner choose to expose himself to.
The D7 PRO CORDURA ISS has Kevlar reinforced knees and boots, double expandable pockets and front entry system for easy self donning. And of course equipped with ISS, the unique Integrated Silicone Seal system Waterproof developed and presented to the diving market recently.