Oceanic VEO 2.0 Scuba Diving Wrist Computer w/FREE Online Training
Full-Featured Air or Nitrox Personal Dive Computer in a Compact Package....Technology has never been easier. Brimming with all the tech and performance features serious divers seek and Oceanic's trademark ease-of-use, the "Veo 2.0" could not only be your first Personal Dive Computer (PDC), but the last you'll ever need. The "Veo 2.0" is a relatively basic computer, but comes with features including a a full menu of audible and visual alarms for everything from nitrox settings to depth, time and deco status. You also get a backlight function (you set the duration) and the option of downloading your profiles to a PC. The "Veo 2.0" features large, easy-to-read digits and well-designed bar graphs to make monitoring your ascent rate and nitrogen loading easy.
- Powered by Oceanic's Exclusive Dual Algorithm™ - lets you choose the decompression algorithm basis that best suits your diving needs without compromising safety.
- 3 Operating Modes: NORM (Air and Nitrox), GAUGE (with run timer) and FREE (tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free)
- 2 Operating Buttons allow "Step Forward" and "Fast Scroll" Interface for streamlined access and setting of personal options
- Air or single Nitrox mix to 50% O2
- Audible Alarm with flashing LED light and User Acknowledgement