Oceanic VEO 3.0 Scuba Diving Wrist Computer w/FREE Online Training
Full-Featured Air or Nitrox Personal Dive Computer in a Compact Package....The Oceanic "VEO 3.0" continues Oceanic's tradition of designing rugged, feature-rich personal dive computers that are intuitively easy to use and reasonably priced. Featuring OceanicAtilde;Acirc;cent;Atilde;cent;acirc;Acirc;not;Atilde;cent;acirc;Acirc;cent;s exclusive Dual Algorithm, 2-Nitrox Mix Compatibility, Audible Alarms, 3-Button Interface with settings "Step Back", and so much more. All in a strong, lightweight "hockey-puck" module for your wrist or console.
- Powered by Oceanic's Exclusive Dual AlgorithmTM - Your choice between Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis)
- 3 Operating Modes: NORM (Air and Nitrox), GAUGE (with run timer) and FREE (tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free)
- Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes to 100% O2 with no restriction (Gas 1 may be up to 100%, and may be less or greater than Gas 2)
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer - Maybe turned on or off. 2 minute countdown at half your max depth, for dives greater than 80 ft / 25m
- History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temp