Suunto D6I NOVO Black Zulu With USB Wireless Tank Pressure Transmitter Led w/DiveCatalog's Sticker
Color: Black W/Transmitter
- This Package Includes Dive Computer, Transmitter, and USB.
- Steel case and sapphire crystal glass with antireflective coating, Full continuous decompression algorithm - Suunto RGBM
- Gas-switching between up to three gases,Five modes: air, nitrox, gauge, free and off, Innovative apnea timer, and a timer in air/nitrox modes
- Transmitter is compatible with Suunto air-integrated dive computers, Green LED light to indicate data sending
- Battery life approx. 2 years (100 dives/year), Monitor tank pressure and air consumption data wirelessly from your dive computer
Details: The new refined Suunto D6i Novo is the watch-sized dive computer of choice for those who take their diving seriously. With a tilt-compensated 3D digital compass and wireless air integration, it's a great tool when other people rely on your diving skills. Trusted by professional divers, its good looks make it a great addition to your more civilian wardrobe too. The Suunto Wireless tank pressure transmitter gives you current tank pressure and remaining air time with just a glance at your wrist. Before your dive, simply pair the transmitter with your dive computer and you're good to go. The transmitter's handy green LED light lets you know that it's on. Suunto Wireless Tank Pressure Transmitter is compatible with all Suunto air-integrated dive computers (except Suunto EON Steel), including D9, DX, D9tx, D4i, D4i Novo, D6i, D6i Novo, Vytec, Vytec DS, Vyper Novo, Vyper Air, and HelO2.